Explore our promoted experiences
- See Stranger Things filming locations in Atlanta and the surrounding area
- A guide keeps you entertained with fun facts about the hit Netflix original show
- Travel comfortably in a climate-controlled vehicle with provided bottled water
- Choose between a morning or afternoon time to fit this tour into your schedule
Departure & Return
The National Park Service parking lot is located next to the library
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Near public transportation
- Children must be accompanied by a paid adult
- Most travelers can participate
- We do not allow the special requirements note without prior approval
- Animals are not allowed
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY DTours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff