Explore our promoted experiences
- Great value for money
- Tickets included so no waiting in long ticket queues
- Up to 9 days to visit all the attractions in Atlanta
Departure & Return
|Monday:||08:00 AM - 11:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||08:00 AM - 11:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||08:00 PM - 11:00 PM|
|Thursday:||08:00 AM - 11:00 PM|
|Friday:||08:00 AM - 11:00 PM|
|Saturday:||08:00 AM - 11:00 PM|
|Sunday:||08:00 AM - 11:00 PM|
What To Expect
At the Georgia Aquarium, see beluga whales, dolphins, whale sharks, penguins and more in this 10-million-gallons of water. Also, experience the wonder of AT&T Splash 101 (dolphin training), a 4-D theater (with interactive seats) and a variety of special exhibits.
Then explore the history of the world's most famous beverage brand at the World of Coca-Cola, the dynamic, multimedia home of Coke’s 128-year-old secret formula. Get closer than ever to the vault that holds the secret Coca-Cola recipe. See more than 1,200 rare artifacts and get a behind-the-scenes look at the bottling process. Then take a trip around the world in a thrilling 4-D movie experience before sampling more than 100 different beverages.
Explore the natural world with more than 1,000 animals at Zoo Atlanta, one of Georgia’s most beloved destinations. Don’t miss the all-new African Savanna, featuring new and expanded habitats for African elephants, giraffes and more. Other highlights include giant pandas and one of North America’s largest populations of great apes.
Finally choose two from these attractions: The must-see museum experience at the National Center for Civil and Human Rights. Or, pick from the Fernbank Museum of Natural History, with the world’s largest dinosaurs, cultural treasures, and rare artifacts or the Chick-fil-A College Football Hall of Fame.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Attractions may require reservations and have limited hours/days of operation. Visit CityPASS Online Travel Guide to learn more.
- Your Atlanta CityPASS is valid for 9 days from date of first use and expires 1 year from purchase date.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Visit the CityPASS online travel guide for important attraction information including reservations, entry instructions, hours of operation & helpful tips to plan your visit: https://citypass.com/guide/atlanta
- Most travelers can participate
- Present tickets on a mobile device, or print them, for entry to the included attractions.
- OPERATED BY CityPASS
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "Don't visit without it travelers best friend, B. Williams, Miami Gardens, FL" See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews