- Explore the ancient archaeological site of Olympia on a private tour
- Learn about the Greek culture and history from an informative guide
- See legendary Olympic landmarks like the Temple of Zeus and the Stadium
- Make the most of limited time with convenient port pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point 08:00am: HOTEL MEETING INSTRUCTIONS: We will meet you at the main entrance of your hotel. Please inform the porter that you are expecting your tour driver to call for you. If you are staying in a small hotel, please inform the receptionist instead.
CRUISE PORT MEETING INSTRUCTIONS: Please disembark and walk outside the terminal exit door, where our driver/guide will be waiting for you holding a sign with your name on it.
Dates: See Availability
Return point: Return at the same spot
- Athens Intl Airport, Attiki Odos, Spata 190 04 Greece
- Piraeus port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is formal
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Athens Tours Greece
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by The Legancy Of Ancient Olympia Private Tour.