- Experience Ancient Greece’s greatest monument: the Acropolis
- Enjoy skip-the-line access (ticket at own expense) even at peak times
- Explore the new Acropolis Museum with a guide
- Soak up highlights of Athens, including the Changing of the Guards
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Syntagma Metro Station Our staff, holding an orange Athens Walking Tours sign, will be waiting for you inside the Syntagma Metro Station, at the big hall underneath the hanging clock, next to the ticket validating machines. Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes prior to given tour departure time. Please be at the meeting point by 9:15 am as the tour departs at 9:30 am.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT BABY STROLLERS. Please have in mind that baby strollers are not allowed on the Acropolis archaeological site and that there is no cloakroom at the side entrance we use to enter. For your own convenience, it is recommended to use a baby pouch instead of a baby stroller.
- Near public transportation
- ENTRANCE FEES (TICKETS) ARE NOT INCLUDED - Please make sure you have enough cash (euros) with you to purchase the tickets. We buy the tickets for you in advance, in order to avoid lining up. Note that we are only allowed by the Museum to pre-buy adult tickets.
- A valid passport or ID is required for verification at the sites for youths under 25 years of age and any person entitled to reduced entrance at the sites
- Please note that this is Athens off-season period and our tours operate with a minimum capacity. If the tour has not reached the minimum number of participants, we will inform you and offer you the following possibilities: a) move the reservation to another tour or another day b) run the tour as private with an agreed new fee c) cancel tour and refund booking fee
- Most travelers can participate
- The Covid19 Measures set by the Greek Government frequently change. Thus, it is advisable to check local restrictions applicable to indoor and outdoor activities.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY Athens Walking Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms