1 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Saved to wishlist!
Skip the line access
Entrance ticket of the Acropolis Museum
Free WiFi internet access
Hotel pick up/drop off service
Departure & Return
Departure PointAcropolis Museum, Dionysiou Areopagitou 15, Athens 117 42 Greece
4/1/2021 - 10/31/2021
|Monday:||08:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||08:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||08:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Thursday:||08:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Friday:||08:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Saturday:||08:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Sunday:||08:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
11/1/2021 - 3/31/2022
|Monday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Thursday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Friday:||09:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Saturday:||09:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Sunday:||09:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Upon arrival at the museum, visitors go through an x-ray baggage control system. To avoid delays, you are asked to avoid carrying large bags and luggage into the museum
- Operation hours: Summer season (1 April - 31 October): Monday 8am - 4pm (last admission at 3:30pm) Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 8am - 8pm (last admission at 7:30pm) Friday 8am - 10pm (last admission at 9:30pm) Saturday and Sunday 8am - 8pm (last admission at 7:30pm).
- You will receive your e-ticket in your e-mail 24 hours before your travel date. Having your e-ticket on your phone, you go straight to the Acropolis Museum and validate it to the machines
- For infants aged 0-5 years old and for EU citizens aged less than 18 years old you must go to Acropolis Museum ticket booth directly to receive a free ticket. For Non-EU citizens aged less than 18 years old you must go again to Acropolis Museum ticket booth directly to receive a reduced ticket. Please note that for free/reduced tickets, passport or ID is required.
- Most travelers can participate
- The museum provides free WiFi internet access
- OPERATED BY Keytours - Greece
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Skip the Line Acropolis Museum of Athens Admission Ticket?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Skip the Line Acropolis Museum of Athens Admission Ticket?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Skip the Line Acropolis Museum of Athens Admission Ticket?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursAttractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingAthensSkip-the-Line Tours - KatakoloAttractions & Museums - KatakoloMuseum Tickets & Passes - KatakoloSkip-the-Line Tours - SantoriniAttractions & Museums - SantoriniMuseum Tickets & Passes - SantoriniSkip-the-Line Tours - IzmirAttractions & Museums - IzmirMuseum Tickets & Passes - IzmirCategory
National Library of Greece (Ethnikí Vivliothíki tis Elládos)Arch of HadrianTemple of HephaestusCape SounionSyntagma Square (Plateia Syntagmatos)Ghika Gallery (Pinakothiki Ghika)Dora Stratou Greek Dances TheaterHellenic Motor MuseumAthens Designer OutletGaziAcropolis Museum (Museo Akropoleos)Church of Panagia KapnikareaAcademy of Athens (Akadimía Athinón)Odeon of Herodes Atticus (Odeio Irodou Attikou)Syntagma StationPiraeus Cruise PortParliament Building (Vouli)Goulandris Natural History MuseumMuseum of Cycladic ArtAllou! Fun Park