Are you interested in?
Agora of Athens Tours
193 Tours & Activities
Hop on Hop Off
8 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
2272 Tours & Activities
1 hour 15 minutes to 2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Athens at your own pace with a hop-on hop-off bus tour that provides easy transportation to key attractions like the Panathenaic Stadium and the Parthenon, part of the Acropolis. Travel across two interchanging lines—the Blue and the Orange—plus enjoy access to/from the port in Piraeus for cruise passengers.
- Enjoy Wi-Fi on board
- Hop on the Orange line for transport to major attractions like the Parthenon and Acropolis of Athens, as well as the Plaka District and Temple of Olympian Zeus
- Listen to recorded commentary about the city
- Take the Blue line to reach the city from the cruise port at Piraeus
Saved to wishlist!
Free WiFi on board
Hop-on hop-off tour
Multi-lingual audio guide in 16 different languages
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Both print outs and mobile versions are accepted
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Open Top Bus hellas M.E.P.E.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Hop on Hop Off Classic tour of Athens?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Hop on Hop Off Classic tour of Athens?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Hop on Hop Off Classic tour of Athens?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Beach line is good is you are staying in the city and want a day out." See review
Product code: 8391P3
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursHop on Hop OffBus ToursAudio GuidesMarketsPorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportAthensShore Excursions - IosFood Tours - IosHop on Hop Off - IosBus Tours - IosAudio Guides - IosMarkets - IosPorts of Call Tours - IosShore Excursions - KatakoloFood Tours - KatakoloHop on Hop Off - KatakoloBus Tours - KatakoloAudio Guides - KatakoloMarkets - KatakoloPorts of Call Tours - KatakoloShore Excursions - SantoriniFood Tours - SantoriniHop on Hop Off - SantoriniBus Tours - SantoriniAudio Guides - SantoriniMarkets - SantoriniPorts of Call Tours - SantoriniCategory
Temple of HephaestusKotzia Square (Plateia Kotzia)MikrolimanoMuseum of Cycladic ArtDora Stratou Greek Dances TheaterOnassis Cultural CentreOlympic Stadium (OAKA)Theatre of DionysusCape SounionErechtheionMegalo KavouriAthens Designer OutletOmonoia Square (Plateia Omonoias)Parliament Building (Vouli)Ghika Gallery (Pinakothiki Ghika)Kolonaki Square (Plateia Kolonaki)Goulandris Natural History MuseumAthens National Archaeological Museum (Ethniko Arxaiologiko Mouseio)Odeon of Herodes Atticus (Odeio Irodou Attikou)National Library of Greece (Ethnikí Vivliothíki tis Elládos)