- See a UNESCO World Heritage Site—The Acropolis in Athens
- Save time waiting in line with a skip-the-line ticket
- A private tour means a more personalized experience
- See the Acropolis and its museum in one day
Departure & Return
Meet your local private guide at the entrance of Acropoli Metro Station
Say goodbye to your host at the Acropolis Metro Station
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Withlocals
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "The private tour was perfect for us as we could move at our own pace and didn't hold up a group." See review