2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Licensed Professional Official Expert Guide
Guiding is at all times 100% exclusive to your group
Flexible start time
Skip the line
Departure & Return
Neofitou Douka 4, Athina 106 74, Greece
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- FAMILY FRIENDLY. For family groups our tours arre specially tuned for the needs of young group members, with more Mythological commentary & stories
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY WARMPENGUIN
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Guided Tour of the Cycladic Art Museum and Benaki Museum?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Guided Tour of the Cycladic Art Museum and Benaki Museum?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Guided Tour of the Cycladic Art Museum and Benaki Museum?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Guided Tour of the Cycladic Art Museum and Benaki Museum?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Guided Tour of the Cycladic Art Museum and Benaki Museum
1 hour 30 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Archaeology ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAthensArchaeology Tours - OlympiaWalking Tours - OlympiaHistorical Tours - OlympiaArchaeology Tours - SantoriniWalking Tours - SantoriniHistorical Tours - SantoriniArchaeology Tours - IzmirWalking Tours - IzmirHistorical Tours - IzmirCategory
MikrolimanoPropylaeaOdeon of Herodes Atticus (Odeio Irodou Attikou)Syntagma Square (Plateia Syntagmatos)Syntagma StationOlympic Stadium (OAKA)Floating Naval Museum—Battleship Georgios AverofTomb of the Unknown Soldier (Mnemeíon Agnostou Stratiotou)Mt. Parnassus (Parnassos)Ilias Lalaounis Jewelry MuseumCape SounionPiraeus Cruise PortAthens National Archaeological Museum (Ethniko Arxaiologiko Mouseio)Athens Designer OutletTheatre of DionysusAdrianou StreetAthens War Museum (Polemiko Mouseio)AnafiotikaKotzia Square (Plateia Kotzia)Goulandris Natural History Museum