2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Licensed Professional Official Expert Guide
Guiding is at all times 100% exclusive to your group
Flexible start time on request
Skip the line
Lunch Option excludes drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointByzantine And Christian Museum, Leof. Vasilissis Sofias 22, Athina 106 75, Greece
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- LAST MINUTE BOOKING: Our Professioanal guides are normally booked well in advance. If booking last minute please check your messages for our confirmation of your start time.
- LUNCH OPTION START TIME: (flexible on request) If booking the lunch option the tour normally starts around 11:30. We will confirm after booking by message. It is also possible to start your tour in the afternoon with Dinner at its end instead of lunch (same cost).
- Most travelers can participate
- FAMILY FRIENDLY. For family groups our tours arre specially tuned for the needs of young group members, with more Mythological commentary & stories
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY WARMPENGUIN
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Guided Tour of the Byzantine Museum?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Guided Tour of the Byzantine Museum?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Guided Tour of the Byzantine Museum?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Guided Tour of the Byzantine Museum?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 10172P80
Explore Similar Things to Do
Archaeology ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAthensArchaeology Tours - CorinthHistorical Tours - CorinthArchaeology Tours - VolosHistorical Tours - VolosArchaeology Tours - KalamataHistorical Tours - KalamataCategory
Athens Designer OutletPlakaPsiri Temple of HephaestusIlias Lalaounis Jewelry MuseumCape SounionNational History Museum (Ethnikó Istorikó Mouseío)PropylaeaGoulandris Natural History MuseumSyntagma Square (Plateia Syntagmatos)Ghika Gallery (Pinakothiki Ghika)Acropolis Museum (Museo Akropoleos)AnafiotikaPanathenaic Stadium (Panathinaiko Stadio) Byzantine & Christian MuseumChurch of Panagia KapnikareaFloating Naval Museum—Battleship Georgios AverofUniversity of AthensParliament Building (Vouli)Hellenic Motor Museum