- Don’t stress about organization: your accommodation and transport is pre-arranged
- Learn more about the history of Meteora from your small group’s guide
- Hotel and train station transfers are included as part of your transport
- Don’t run out of data: upload your snaps to Instagram with your transport’s free WiFi
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Athens Railway Station (Larissa Station) Meeting Point: Kalabaka Railway Station Directions: Take the train to Kalambaka from Athens. On arrival at Kalambaka, the minivan will be waiting here and we will hold a sign with your name.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Departure place: Athens Train Station (Larissis Station)
- Meeting point: Kalabaka Train Station (we will hold a sign with your name)
- Train tickets will be sent to your email 3 days before your trip or immediately if it is a last minute reservation
- It is not necessary to print the train tickets you can just have it on your phone
- Visitors inside monasteries must be dressed modestly. Women must wear long skirts and long-sleeved blouses.Men must wear long pants and long-sleeved shirts. For the ladies skirts are provided free in the entrance of the monasteries.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Meteora Thrones -Travel Center
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff