To limit the spread of the coronavirus, attractions may be closed or have partial closures. Please consult government travel advisories before booking. The WHO is closely monitoring the coronavirus and more information can be found here.
3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Experience a taste sensation by immersing yourself into the world of Greek phyllo pies. This is the perfect activity for those who prefer a more personalized cooking experience in a home setting. Your teacher Christina will reveal cooking techniques she’s learned from her grandmother, which you can then use at home. After learning how to make phyllo pies, you’ll enjoy a Greek feast of pies and other seasonal dishes.
- Taste multiple seasonal Greek specialities such as cheese, meats, and pies
- Learn how to make a Greek traditional dish—phyllo pies
- Delicious meal with local beer or wine included
- A private cooking class means you can learn at your own pace
Saved to wishlist!
Traditional Greek Phyllo Pie
Private cooking lesson with your host Christina
Local beer or wine
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointAthens, Greece
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Traveling Spoon, Inc
If you cancel at least 3 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Learn the Art of Phyllo: Private Cooking Class in Athens?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Learn the Art of Phyllo: Private Cooking Class in Athens?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Learn the Art of Phyllo: Private Cooking Class in Athens?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Learn the Art of Phyllo: Private Cooking Class in Athens?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 7626P70
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeAthensCooking Classes - CorinthCooking Classes - VolosCooking Classes - KalamataCategory
Dora Stratou Greek Dances TheaterByzantine & Christian MuseumChurch of Panagia KapnikareaParliament Building (Vouli)Arch of HadrianTomb of the Unknown Soldier (Mnemeíon Agnostou Stratiotou)University of AthensPsiri Syntagma Square (Plateia Syntagmatos)Attica Zoological ParkPanathenaic Stadium (Panathinaiko Stadio) Temple of HephaestusFloating Naval Museum—Battleship Georgios AverofNumismatic Museum of AthensKotzia Square (Plateia Kotzia)Benaki MuseumOdeon of Herodes Atticus (Odeio Irodou Attikou)Athens National Archaeological Museum (Ethniko Arxaiologiko Mouseio)AnafiotikaNational History Museum (Ethnikó Istorikó Mouseío)