- Explore the ancient Temple of Poseidon on a tour from Athens
- Round-trip transfers from your Athens hotel included
- Admire the views of the Aegean Sea and learn about ancient Greece
- A small group ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up and drop off is included from all centrally located Athens hotels and apartments. Just inform us during the booking of the hotel you are staying at, or apartment address. If the hotel /apartment is not accessable (e.g narrowness, pedestrian area) we will apoint a nearby meeting point for picking you up.You will receive an email from us us with the exact pick up time 48 hours prior departure.Please notice that pick up commerce 40 -50 minutes prior departure
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Don't forget to bring your swimsuit and towel if you like to swim
- Starting time may vary based on the sunset time of each month
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Post Covid 19 Policy: Vehicles will be sanitized before every pick up. Hand sanitizing done before departure and after every major stop.Maximum 6 clients in a 12 seater minibus to secure social distance between tourists ( for shared small group tours only). All our vehicles will operated with 50% capacity ( for shared small group tours only). Face masks available for clients. Guides will wear facemasks and use microphone when guiding. Fresh trash bag will be place in every vehicle and waste will be destroyed at the end of the tours.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY GETAWAYS GREECE
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Cape Sounion and Temple of Poseidon Half-Day Small-Group Tour from Athens.
- "The countryside is beautiful and when you have a good group on the bus, it can be real fun." See review
- "If you’re a small group we would recommend hiring a car instead and saving yourself some money." See review
- "There is a 30 min stop at the beach where you can cool off before going to the temple." See review