- See Delphi, Meteora, Thermopylae, Arachova, and Hosios Loukas Monastery
- Enjoy a night’s B&B accommodation in a 3-star or family-style boutique hotel
- Relax with 2-way door-to-door transfers from Athens port or hotel
- Travel with your personal driver for a more intimate experience
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point 08:00am: HOTEL MEETING INSTRUCTIONS: We will meet you at the main entrance of your hotel. Please inform the porter that you are expecting your tour driver to call for you. If you are staying in a small hotel, please inform the receptionist instead.
CRUISE PORT MEETING INSTRUCTIONS: Please disembark and walk outside the terminal exit door, where our driver/guide will be waiting for you holding a sign with your name on it.
Dates: See Availability
Return point: Return at the same spot
- Athens Intl Airport, Attiki Odos, Spata 190 04 Greece
- Piraeus port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable shoes are recommended
- Sunscreen and hats are recommended for visits during the summer months
- Duration time is approximate and may vary based on local traffic and conditions
- While the local operator does its best to ensure sites are open before travel, they are not responsible for short-term closures
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Athens Tours Greece
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands