- This introductory tour is perfect for first-time Athens visitors
- Discover the city’s top attractions in the space of a single tour
- A private tour makes for a flexible, personalized experience
- See more in less time, and soak up the ambiance, aboard a tuk tuk
Departure & Return
Meeting point is Metro station Syntagma (at the station's exit which is next to Greek Parliament on Vasilisis Amalias Avenue) Metro station "Syntagma". Arrival time should be 20 minutes in advance.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- The duration of the tour depends on the traffic.
- A camera is recommended.
- In case of cancellation due to weather circumstances the tour will be re-arranged.
- The Tuk Tuk vehicle that will be provided is based on availability, so if you have a special request please inform us in advance.
- Luggage is not allowed.
- In a group of 4 -5 pax, 2 Tuk Tuk vehicles will be needed. (The red one has a max capacity of 3 pax and the blue one of 2)
- One of your group's member must have and carry the obligatory driving license.
- Arrival time should be 20 minutes in advance.
- In the beginning of the tour you can express your preference if the car will be driven by you or by our tour escort.
- The vehicle's rent will be under your name.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tuk Tour Greece
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized