3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Eat your way around Athens with a local foodie who will show you the local hot spots. Sample traditional Greek foods like olives and olive oil, honey, cheese, meats, Greek coffee, and sesame bread. You can also enjoy a cocktail or two. Along the way, learn a bit about Greek culture and everyday life in the city.
- Walking tour of Athens
- Sample several Greek dishes and beverages
- Local guide provides insider knowledge
- Guaranteed to skip any lines
Saved to wishlist!
Hygiene products (hand sanitizers, face masks)
Departure & Return
Panepistimiou, Athina, Greece
In front of the National Library of Greece
Monastiraki, Athina, Greece
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please inform us for any food allergies or preferences
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Please note that during Sunday the central food market of Athens is closed. That day the tour will have small differences
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Eureka Athens
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Eat like an Athenian walking tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Eat like an Athenian walking tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Eat like an Athenian walking tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Eat like an Athenian walking tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Eat like an Athenian walking tour
3 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWalking ToursMarketsStreet Food Tours Half-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingAthensFood Tours - OlympiaWalking Tours - OlympiaMarkets - OlympiaStreet Food Tours - OlympiaHalf-day Tours - OlympiaFood Tours - SantoriniWalking Tours - SantoriniMarkets - SantoriniStreet Food Tours - SantoriniHalf-day Tours - SantoriniFood Tours - IzmirWalking Tours - IzmirMarkets - IzmirStreet Food Tours - IzmirHalf-day Tours - IzmirCategory
Panathenaic Stadium (Panathinaiko Stadio) AnafiotikaUniversity of AthensBenaki MuseumHellenic Motor MuseumNational Gardens of Athens (Ethnikos Kipos)Tomb of the Unknown Soldier (Mnemeíon Agnostou Stratiotou)Floating Naval Museum—Battleship Georgios AverofMonastiraki Choragic Monument of LysicratesAthens Designer OutletByzantine & Christian MuseumNational History Museum (Ethnikó Istorikó Mouseío)Arch of HadrianMetropolitan Cathedral of Athens (Mitropoli)Ghika Gallery (Pinakothiki Ghika)PlakaAttica Zoological ParkOnassis Cultural CentreMt. Lycabettus (Lykavittos)