- Half-day tour to Cape Sounion and the Temple of Poseidon from Athens
- Enjoy stunning coastal views as you drive to Cape Sounion
- Explore the famous ruins of the Temple of Poseidon
- Learn more about the ancient Greek monument from your English-speaking guide
- Great-value tour includes pick-up and drop-off from selected Athens hotels
Departure & Return
One corner away from central metro station Syntagma, opposite the National Garden entrance.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- IMPORTANT: Due to existing Civid 19 protocols please have with your copy of your Vaccination or PCR test
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- French speaking available ONLY on Mon-Wed-Fri-Sat
- Very important: Children , students aged 5 to 18 years old must hold passport or ID in order to get the discounted price. Otherwise they will pay entrance ticket to the Archaelogical sites or Museums
- Guides allowed only through the mobile App to guide in the archaeological sites and museums
- Port or private apartment or airbnb pickup are not available
- Mask: is mandatory for clients and staff
- Social distancing: Maintain distance of 1.5 meters
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY CHAT Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience