- 4-hour evening walking tour of Athens with dinner
- Explore the Greek capital at night with a local guide
- Take in great views of the illuminated Parthenon and Acropolis
- Stroll through Anafiotika, the city's oldest neighborhood
- See a different side of the ancient Roman Forum and Stoa of Attalos
- Includes dinner at an authentic Greek Tavern
- Small group ensures personal service
Departure & Return
The tour host will wait in front of the NIKE STORE ( 1 Ermou st , Athens 10563) holding a sign " Athens at Night Walking Tour "
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Comfortable walking shoes will make walking a lot easier. Please avoid wearing sandals.
- Post Covid 19 Policy: Hand sanitizing done before departure and after every major stop. Facemasks available for clients. Guides will wear facemasks and use microphone when guiding.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY GETAWAYS GREECE
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff