3 days (Approx.)
If you’re a museums fan, this is the only pass you’ll need in Athens. Save time and up to 45% on individual museum tickets with just one pass that provides skip-the-line access to 16 museums, galleries, and shows. Choose from attractions such as the Acropolis Museum and Athens War Museum; and spend three days exploring. Your pass also includes an Athens get-on get-off bus tour ticket valid for 48 hours.
- Enjoy skip-the-line access to 16 museums, galleries, and shows in Athens
- Save on each museum entry and enjoy unlimited pass use over three days
- Includes sites such as the Acropolis, plus an Athens get-on get-off bus tour
- Perfect for first-time Athens visitors
Saved to wishlist!
Athens Museum Pass
Unlimited use for 3 consecutive calendar days (Single admission only, no repeat visitations)
16 world famous museums, galleries, shows and attractions
Athens Get On-Get Off Bus Tour (valid for 48h - All lines)
Food and drinks
Hotel pick up/drop off
Departure & Return
Departure PointAcropolis, via Dionysiou Areopagitou str., Athens 105 58 Greece
4/1/2019 - 10/31/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
Ticket Redemption Point
Athanasiou Diakou 26, Athina 117 43, Greece
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Pass may not be used for a period of 1 hour after used to redeem.
- Packages purchased online and selected for collection must be collected within 6 months of date of purchase and are valid 1 month from activation (collection or download).
- Passes should be used across 3 consecutive calendar days, any unused benefits included will expire 3 days from first use.
- Near public transportation
- Single admission only, no repeat visitations allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Keytours - Greece
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Athens Museum Unlimited Pass?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursAttractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingAthensSkip-the-Line Tours - KatakoloAttractions & Museums - KatakoloMuseum Tickets & Passes - KatakoloSkip-the-Line Tours - SantoriniAttractions & Museums - SantoriniMuseum Tickets & Passes - SantoriniSkip-the-Line Tours - IzmirAttractions & Museums - IzmirMuseum Tickets & Passes - IzmirCategory
Vouliagmeni Beach (Akti Vouliagmenis)Dora Stratou Greek Dances TheaterMikrolimanoByzantine & Christian MuseumAnafiotikaAcademy of Athens (Akadimía Athinón)Syntagma Square (Plateia Syntagmatos)Odeon of Herodes Atticus (Odeio Irodou Attikou)Kotzia Square (Plateia Kotzia)Benaki MuseumNational History Museum (Ethnikó Istorikó Mouseío)Ghika Gallery (Pinakothiki Ghika)Hellenic Motor MuseumAcropolis Museum (Museo Akropoleos)Omonoia Square (Plateia Omonoias)Philopappos Hill (Filopappou)Church of Panagia KapnikareaTomb of the Unknown Soldier (Mnemeíon Agnostou Stratiotou)Museum of Cycladic ArtPsiri