- Learn about Greek Gods and myths during a private half-day walking tour
- Stroll Athens’s picturesque streets with an informative guide
- Get to know the colorful markets where locals shop for spices and wares
- Connect historic sites and modern hot spots to their relevant God
Departure & Return
Your host will meet you Outside of ΒΙΒΛΙΟΠΩΛΕΙΟ BOOKS PLUS
Check out the skyline of Athens at Anafiotika and hear the legends of Zeus
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Private tour: only you & your local guide
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- CO2 Neutral: all tours carbon emissions are offset
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Withlocals
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands