- Visit the top sights of Athens in five hours
- Cover more ground in private transportation
- Enjoy hotel pickup and drop-off
- Explore at your own pace
Departure & Return
ONLY FOR THE SMALL GROUP Meeting point for the Small Group tour: Herodion Hotel [Near Acropolis Metro Station] at 08:10am
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- The drivers are not licensed to accompany you inside any site or museum. If you require a licensed guide to tour the sites with you, you need to hire one additionally. If you have any questions you can contact us on the phone number provided by Viator.
- The duration of the tours is approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions.
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Our company complies with all the health instructions of the World Health Organization about COVID-19.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Olive Sea Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "It was a great tour and I highly recommend for folks who have limited time in Athens." See review