- Skip the hassle of the ferry and explore Aegina and Agistri via private boat
- Stroll through the town of Megalochori and take in Agistri’s top beaches
- Time to admire the Greek temple of Aphaia and other ancient sites on Aegina
- Drinks, snacks and lunch on board, plus gear for snorkeling from the boat
Departure & Return
At the end of the pier at Marina Zeas, namely Gate A. https://goo.gl/maps/p2ZCxccF9Aqt64bW7
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY SunCruises - Athens cruises & boat tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Athens All Day Cruise - 3 Islands - Saronic Gulf - With Lunch .