- Walking tour of the Acropolis of Athens and the New Acropolis Museum
- Explore the UNESCO-listed archaeological site, with an expert guide during a guided tour
- Visit famous monuments including the Parthenon and the Temple of Athena Nike
- Take in breathtaking views of Athens from the acropolis' summit and learn about the excavation efforts
- Enjoy a guided tour of the New Acropolis Museum, which houses more than 4,000 artifacts
Departure & Return
Your guide, holding an orange Athens Walking Tours sign, will be waiting for you at "Fresko Yogurt Bar Acropoli" located at 3, Dionyssiou Areopagitou st. Please be careful as there's also another Fresko in Athens. We are meeting at Fresko Yogurt Bar Acropoli
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please wear comfortable shoes and clothes
- ENTRANCE FEES (TICKETS) ARE NOT INCLUDED - Please make sure you have cash (euros) as well as hold a valid ID or Passport for verification of age and nationality to purchase the tickets
- IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT BABY STROLLERS: Please have in mind that baby strollers are not allowed on the Acropolis, archaeological site and that there is no cloakroom at the side entrance we use to enter. For your own convenience, it is recommended to use a baby pouch instead of a baby stroller
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Small Group: max. persons per group: for the Acropolis visit 15 - for the Acropolis Museum visit 7
- Bring a hat and wear sunscreen lotion
- Brinng a bottle of water
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY Athens Walking Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Skip the Line Acropolis of Athens and New Acropolis Museum Tour.