- Walking tour of the Acropolis of Athens, a UNESCO World Heritage site
- Explore one of the most famous archaeological sites in the world (entrance at your expense) with an expert guide
- Visit the Theatre of Dionysus and Dionysus Sanctuary
- Stop at other incredible monuments including the Parthenon, Propylaea gateway and the Temple of Athena Nike
- Soak up sweeping city views from the acropolis' summit and hear fascinating facts about the citadel’s ruins
- Learn about surrounding sights such as Mars Hill, the Odeon of Herodes Atticus and the ancient agora
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please wear comfortable shoes and clothes
- BABY STROLLERS are not allowed on the Acropolis archaeological site and there is no cloakroom at the side entrance we use to enter. For your own convenience, it is recommended to use a baby pouch instead of a baby stroller.
- ENTRANCE FEES (not included):from April 1st to October 31st: Adults 25+: 20 euros . Reduced prices apply for youth 6 - 24 years old, senior EU citizens (65+) and infants are entitled to a free entrance
- ENTRANCE FEES (not included): from November 1st to March 31st: Adults 25+: 10 euros, youth 6 - 24 years old, senior European citizens (65+) and infants & youth (Eu citizens) are entitled to a free entrance
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- If you are entitled to a reduced entrance at the site, then a valid ID or Passport is required for verification of age and nationality at the sites.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Comfortable walking shoes, sun-screen and a hat are recommended
- Bring a bottle of water
- Dress according to weather
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY Athens Walking Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Skip the Line Acropolis of Athens Tour.
- "The Acropolis has a very rough terrain and some of the stone has been worn slick and can be very treacherous especially for those with knee or ankle problems." See review
- "If you arrive early you can do some shopping on the street or sit down and have something to eat." See review
- "A note of caution should be made that the tour is rigorous and lengthy, requiring a long climb over slabs of stone and marble on narrow paths." See review