- Visit the Acropolis of Athens, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Marvel at ancient ruins and take in excellent city views
- Explore the Acropolis at your own pace, without the rush of a tour group
- Skip-the-line entry saves you hours of waiting time
Departure & Return
Departure PointAcropolis, via Dionysiou Areopagitou str., Athens 105 58 Greece
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note that for security reasons the 'baggage/stroller check-in' service won't accept large luggage.
- The Acropolis' opening hours are: April till 15 September daily between 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM (the last admission is at 7:30 PM), 16 till 30 September daily between 08:00 AM - 7 PM (the last admission is at 6:30 PM), October between 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM (the last admission is at 5:30 PM), November to March 8:00AM - 5PM (the last admission is at 4.30PM)
- For infants aged 0-5 years old and for EU citizens aged less than 25 years old you must go to Acropolis ticket booth directly to receive a free ticket. For Non-EU citizens aged less than 25 years old between April to October you must go again to Acropolis ticket booth directly to receive a reduced ticket. Please note that for free/reduced tickets, passport or ID is required.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- You will receive your e-ticket in your e-mail 24 hours before your travel date. Having your e-ticket on your phone, you go straight to the Acropolis entrance and validate it to the machines before entering the archaeological site.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Keytours - Greece
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Skip the Line: Acropolis of Athens Admission Ticket.