- Guaranteed to skip long visitor lines
- A small-group tour means better access to your guide
- Learn about the best bits to visit in Acropolis Museum from your guide
- See incredible archaeological excavations and rare artifacts
Departure & Return
Inside the Acropolis Museum, in front of the information desk. This is a continuation of the Acropolis Tour and thus the guide with the rest of the group will come meet you at the information desk inside the Museum
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- ENTRANCE FEES (TICKETS) ARE NOT INCLUDED - Please make sure you have cash (euros) as well as hold a valid ID or Passport for verification of age and nationality to purchase the tickets
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Comfortable walking shoes, sun-screen and a hat are recommended
- Dress according to weather
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Athens Walking Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms