- 4-day Greece tour of Classical Greece attractions
- See four UNESCO World Heritage sites with an expert guide
- Explore important archeological sites at Epidaurus, Mycenae, Olympia, and Delphi
- Stroll through the Delphi Archaeological Museum and see relics like the Sphinx of Naxos
- Visit monasteries atop the rock towers of Meteora
- Overnight accommodation in centrally located 4-star hotels
Departure & Return
Corner Amalias & Xenofondos str
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Due to COVID19 protocols all tourists must have smartphones with headphones and charged batteries to listen their guide in the museums and arch. sites due to the social distancies.
- Note that overnight on Day 1 may sometimes be in Olympia instead of Nauplia.
- IMPORTANT: Due to existing Civid 19 protocols please have with your copy of your Vaccination or PCR test
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- French speaking available ONLY on Monday
- Very important: Children , students aged 5 to 18 years old must hold passport or ID in order to get the discounted price. Otherwise they will pay entrance ticket to the Archaelogical sites or Museums.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Your guide will give you your entry tickets to the sites and museums
- Guides allowed only through the mobile App to guide in the archaeological sites and museums
- Port or private apartment pickup are not available
- Mask: is mandatory for clients and staff
- Hand cleaning: Visitors are asked to wash their hands regularly and use the hand sanitizers that are in place
- Social distancing: Maintain distance of 1.5 meters
- Any common use surfaces that customers and staff share need to be cleaned several times a day (e.g. door handle etc)
- Cleaning of the venues by the operators is increased. Hand sanitizers are placed in strategic locations.
- Health check: People with fever (≧ 37 ℃) with issues like cold, runny nose, sneezing, sore throat, mild cough, or shortness breath cannot participate
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY CHAT Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by 4-Day Classical Greece Tour: Epidaurus, Mycenae, Olympia, Delphi, Meteora.