- 2-day private tour of Delphi, Galaxidi and Hosios Loukas
- Tour Delphi’s archaeological zone, a UNESCO World Heritage site, and its museum with your own knowledgeable guide
- Stroll through the charming seaside village of Galaxidi and enjoy lunch at a local restaurant
- Visit the Byzantine-era monastery of Hosios Loukas, a UNESCO World Heritage site
- Stay overnight in Delphi, with breakfast and dinner at the hotel
- Privately chauffeured round-trip hotel transport from Athens included
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Osios Loukas Monastery will be closed on Mondays; extra time in Arahova town will be allocated as alternative
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Siva Travel Services
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by 2-Day Private Trip from Athens to Delphi, Galaxidi and Hosios Loukas Monastery.