- Go behind-the-scenes at an esteemed, family-run Assisi winery
- Learn all about the organic winemaking process from your guide
- Sample numerous glasses of white, rosé, and red wines
- Enjoy a light meal of traditional local snacks
Departure & Return
Please follow the indication for centro TAU we are in front of it
via cannella 21 , Assisi PG the visitors will see a building with a plate written TILI 21 on the wall
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Please advise dietary restrictions
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Our staff will lead the activity wearing personal protective equipment
- Please bring your own mask - if you don't have it you will be able to buy it on site
- Social distancing will be maintained at all times
- To reduce crowds, the number of visitors is limited
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tili Vini
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff