3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Winery tours and tastings can get a bit predictable, so add a dollop of fun with this wine-themed treasure hunt through the vineyards. Each bottle holds a clue leading you to the final prize. Celebrate with a tasting of five organic wines paired with local cheese, charcuterie, bruschetta, and sweet tozzetti. The convenient round-trip transfer leaves you free to imbibe without having to take the wheel.
- A treasure hunt to add a lighthearted twist to your wine tour and tasting
- Take a walk through the vineyards to find clues and the final prize
- Taste five wines with local cold cuts, cheeses, bruschetta, and tozzetti
- Round-trip transfers from your hotel or train station to avoid driving
Saved to wishlist!
Treasure Hunt with prize
Guided visit of the vineyards and winery
Guided tasting of 5 organic wines with bruschette, cold cuts, cheeses and tozzetti
We offer pickup and drop-off on request
Departure & Return
Via della Cannella, 2, 06081 Capodacqua PG, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Our staff will lead the activity wearing personal protective equipment
- Please bring your own mask - if you don't have it you will be able to buy it on site
- Social distancing will be maintained at all times
- To reduce crowds, the number of visitors is limited
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tili Vini
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Treasure Hunt & Wine Tasting?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Treasure Hunt & Wine Tasting?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Treasure Hunt & Wine Tasting?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Treasure Hunt & Wine Tasting?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Treasure Hunt & Wine Tasting
2 hours 50 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursFun & GamesWine TastingsWalking ToursEscape the RoomWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingAssisiFood Tours - UmbriaFun & Games - UmbriaWine Tastings - UmbriaWalking Tours - UmbriaEscape the Room - UmbriaFood Tours - PerugiaFun & Games - PerugiaWine Tastings - PerugiaWalking Tours - PerugiaEscape the Room - PerugiaFood Tours - Lake BolsenaFun & Games - Lake BolsenaWine Tastings - Lake BolsenaWalking Tours - Lake BolsenaEscape the Room - Lake BolsenaCategory