- Go behind the scenes and learn how wine and balsamic vinegar are made
- This private tour offers the most intimate, personalized way to explore
- Enjoy tastes of balsamic vinegar as well as generous pours of wine
- Pair your tasting with a meal of authentic, homemade Italian delicacies
Departure & Return
We will pick you up at the bus stop of Largo properzio in front of Porta Nuova
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Our staff will lead the activity wearing personal protective equipment
- Please bring your own mask - if you don't have it you will be able to buy it on site
- Social distancing will be maintained at all times
- To reduce crowds, the number of visitors is limited
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tili Vini
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff