Explore our promoted experiences
- Guided hike and yoga class: Enjoy and active tour from Asheville
- Small-group tour (maximum 10 guests): A more personal experience
- Yoga class is appropriate for all levels of experience
- Yoga mat is included: No need to bring your own
Departure & Return
Address: Bearwallow Mountain Trail, Hendersonville, NC 28792. From Asheville: Take I-240 E to US 74 ALT E. Take a right on Bearwallow Mountain Road. The road will turn to gravel. When it turns back to pavement, you have arrived. Parallel parking is available and your guide will meet you here!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asheville Wellness Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff