- See the best of the Blue Ridge Mountains on a small-group tour
- A guide reveals hidden treasures most tourists miss
- Round-trip transportation lets you enjoy the views along the way
- Get insider tips on the area's best breweries and restaurants
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- We recommend this adventure for people over 12 years old as it is a good bit of hiking.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- You do need to have your own vehicle - often we meet closet to the trails of where you might be staying
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY NCLINE Adventures
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Blue Ridge Mountains Guided Hiking Tour with Local Guide - small groups!!.