Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
If you're staying closer to Asheville, we'll meet at the Ingles Market in Mills River. From there, you will follow us for a ~30 minute drive to the trailhead in your own vehicle.
If you're saying closer to Brevard, we'll meet you at Ecusta Brewing at the entrance to the National Forest. From there, you will follow us for a 30-40 minute drive to the trailhead.
|Monday:||07:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||07:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||07:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Thursday:||07:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Friday:||07:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Saturday:||07:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Sunday:||07:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY White Dot Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.