3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover Asheville’s noteworthy landmarks and architectural gems while covering plenty of ground. This 2.5-hour tour by electric bike lets you safely navigate Asheville’s hilly terrain. Follow your guide through city streets, greenways, and picturesque neighborhoods. At carefully chosen viewpoints, you’ll stop to hear the stories behind historical sites. Numbers are limited to seven riders per tour to ensure personalized attention.
- 2.5-hour guided tour of Asheville by electric bike, including downtown and greenways
- Get up close and personal with the city’s charm and fascinating history
- Hear insider recommendations to help you make the most of your time in Asheville
- Small-group tour is limited to 7 bike riders for a more intimate experience
Saved to wishlist!
Use of electric bicycle
Use of helmet
Departure & Return
225 Coxe Ave , 225 Coxe Ave, Asheville, NC 28801, USAThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- The electric bikes will take all of the hard work out of your ride. We routinely have riders that span the spectrum of age and fitness. The main requirement is that you be coordinated and fit enough to balance a 55-pound bike. A training and practice session is provided at the start of each tour. For people that would like to go on the tour but are not able to balance a bike, it is possible to arrange a ride on the back of one of our stretch cargo bikes that will be driven by another person in your party.
- Legally, you must be 16 years or older to operate an electric bike. Guides reserve the right to request proof of age of any rider. Riders should also be at least 5 feet tall to operate their own bike. Guests younger than 16 may ride as a passenger with an adult in their group on the back of one of our cargo bikes or in a child seat (for children ages 1-6 or up to 48.5 pounds).
- Tours are subject to favorable weather conditions. If there is light rain in the forecast but none at the start of the tour, we will decide together at the time of the tour whether to ride. We will provide rain ponchos and rain covers for the storage bags on the bikes to protect your belongings. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Flying Bike
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Asheville Historic Downtown Guided Electric Bike Tour with Scenic Views?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Asheville Historic Downtown Guided Electric Bike Tour with Scenic Views?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Asheville Historic Downtown Guided Electric Bike Tour with Scenic Views?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Asheville Historic Downtown Guided Electric Bike Tour with Scenic Views?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Asheville Historic Downtown Guided Electric Bike Tour with Scenic Views
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Mountain Bike ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingAshevilleMountain Bike Tours - North CarolinaHistorical Tours - North CarolinaHalf-day Tours - North CarolinaCategory