- Explore the French Broad River on a paddleboard
- Join in one of Asheville’s most popular activities
- Learn about the history of the region
- Small-group ensures a personalized experience
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Tours depart from the the public boat ramp at 192 Riverside Drive. Here you will find parking as well as the Wai Mauna shuttle van which will take you on a drive through West Asheville en route to Hominy Creek River Park. Once here you'll exit the shuttle van and enjoy a scenic 4-mile paddle through Asheville's historic River Arts District and finish back at the boat ramp.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum 2-guests per booking.
- There is maximum weight limit of 260 lbs.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Suitable for ages 10 years and up
- It is recommended that you bring the following: swimwear, sunscreen, sunglasses, waterproof camera, and change of dry clothes that you can leave in your car so you can change at the end of the tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Wai Mauna SUP Tours, LLC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use