- Easy meetup with your guide right on the river
- Go for a float down the French Broad River, cooler provided
- Stop at a few Asheville breweries, including New Belgium
- With a maximum of 12 travelers, you'll get a fun, small-group experience
Departure & Return
Walk through the parking lot towards the river and look for the Cedar Rock Adventures raft. Do not go through the gates into French Broad Outfitters. We are in the parking lot before the gates.
We do not have the ability to transport groups back to their car. You will need to arrange a shuttle or a ride share service. The distance is 4 miles from end to end.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cedar Rock Adventures
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.