- Hike along the Blue Ridge Parkway on a tour from Asheville
- Observe the flora and fauna of North Carolina
- A maximum of seven hikers makes for a personalized experience
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Sweet Pea Hostel, Bon Paul & Sharkeys Hostel, Asheville Hostel & Guest House. We also pick area Bed & Breakfast locations within 3 miles of city center.
***We pick up at the Asheville Visitors Center 36 Montford Avenue Asheville NC 28801 if you are staying outside our 3 mile pick up area. (safe parking)***
We pick up within 3 miles of city center. ***If you are out side that area we will meet at The Asheville Visitor Center ,36 Montford Avenue, Asheville NC 28801.*** ( safe parking)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum of 2 people per booking required
- Maximum of 7 people per tour
- Not suitable for participants who have had a knee or hip replacement within the last year
- Not recommended for participants with back problems, heart complaints, or other serious medical conditions
- Hike is at a comfortable pace for approximately 3.0 miles about 1 1/2 miles per hour for hiking portion of the tour
- Operates in most weather conditions; please dress appropriately
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tumblestone Tours & Transportation LLC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Blue Ridge Parkway Waterfalls Hiking Tour from Asheville.