Explore our promoted experiences
- Visit haunted downtown Asheville
- See historic buildings and sites
- Learn about Asheville’s spooky past from your guide
- Use ghost-hunting equipment
Departure & Return
Meet 10 minutes before your tour time in the alleyway behind the Asheville Masonic Temple, at 80 Broadway Street. You need to enter the alleyway from the HomeTrust Bank side of the street.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, comfortable walking shoes are strongly advised
- Operates in most weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Joshua P. Warren Tours: Asheville & Vegas
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "Some terrain is very steep and very long inclines in some areas." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews