- Visit haunted downtown Asheville
- See historic buildings and sites
- Learn about Asheville’s spooky past from your guide
- Use ghost-hunting equipment
Departure & Return
Meet 10 minutes before your tour time in the alleyway behind the Asheville Masonic Temple, at 80 Broadway Street. You need to enter the alleyway from the HomeTrust Bank side of the street.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, comfortable walking shoes are strongly advised
- Operates in most weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Joshua P. Warren Tours: Asheville & Vegas
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Asheville Night-Time Walking Ghost Tour .