- Use of Segway and helmet during the tour
- Comprehensive tour is great for first-time visitors
- Traveling via Segway allows you to cover lots of ground
- Learn about the city's history and culture through guided commentary
Departure & Return
We are conveniently located at the Asheville Visitors center, plenty of free parking!
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Children 10 +
- Minimum weight 75lbs
- Maximum weight 300lbs
- Not recommended for those with vertigo
- Helmet will be provided free of charge. Feel free to bring your own bicycle or ski helmet.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- OPERATED BY Moving Sidewalk Segway Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.