12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Be immersed in Tanzania’s great outdoors on this full-day tour to Materuni and Kikuletwa–ideal for culture vultures and active travelers in the region. Start off on a hike to Materuni Waterfalls and enjoy a refreshing dip. Next, head to a local farm to learn more about Tanzania’s coffee industry before finally unwinding in the Kikuletwa Hot Springs. This comprehensive tour also includes round-trip transportation from your Arusha hotel, plus lunch.
- Get a glimpse of rural Tanzania on this comprehensive day tour
- Benefit from the personalized service of a private tour
- Avoid hidden costs with hotel transfers and lunch included
- Soak up scenic views as you swim and hike in the countryside
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
other hotels, rentals , hostels & inns
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- The trail to the waterfalls can be slippery have some good hike shoes
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY safari soles tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour to Materuni Waterfalls, coffee tour & Kikuletwa Hot Springs?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour to Materuni Waterfalls, coffee tour & Kikuletwa Hot Springs?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour to Materuni Waterfalls, coffee tour & Kikuletwa Hot Springs?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Tour to Materuni Waterfalls, coffee tour & Kikuletwa Hot Springs
1 day 12 hours
6 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHikingNature and WildlifeWalking ToursCoffee & Tea ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursWater SportsDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingArushaMoshiBus Tours - MoshiHiking - MoshiNature and Wildlife - MoshiWalking Tours - MoshiCoffee & Tea Tours - MoshiFull-day Tours - MoshiBus Tours - NairobiHiking - NairobiNature and Wildlife - NairobiWalking Tours - NairobiCoffee & Tea Tours - NairobiFull-day Tours - NairobiBus Tours - MombasaHiking - MombasaNature and Wildlife - MombasaWalking Tours - MombasaCoffee & Tea Tours - MombasaFull-day Tours - MombasaCategory