5 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Professional safari English Speaking guide
Extended 4 x 4 luxury safari jeep with pop up roof for game viewing
AMREF Flying doctors emergence rescue
Unlimited drinking water
-free airport transfer
Free WIFI inside safari jeep during your tour with us.
Free accommodation:night before and after the safari
Any other things not mentioned above
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Our staff will have meru slope slope shirt with a logo on his chest with a sign of
your name printed
- Arusha Airport, Arusha Tanzania
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY MERU SLOPES TOURS AND SAFARIS
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 5 Days Camping Tarangire, Serengeti & Ngorongoro crater & Visiting Maasai ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 5 Days Camping Tarangire, Serengeti & Ngorongoro crater & Visiting Maasai ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 5 Days Camping Tarangire, Serengeti & Ngorongoro crater & Visiting Maasai ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 5 Days Camping Tarangire, Serengeti & Ngorongoro crater & Visiting Maasai ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
5 Days Camping Tarangire, Serengeti & Ngorongoro crater & Visiting Maasai
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeSafarisMulti-day ToursExtremePorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingArushaShore Excursions - Moshi4WD Tours - MoshiSporting Events - MoshiNature and Wildlife - MoshiSafaris - MoshiMulti-day Tours - MoshiExtreme - MoshiPorts of Call Tours - MoshiShore Excursions - Nairobi4WD Tours - NairobiSporting Events - NairobiNature and Wildlife - NairobiSafaris - NairobiMulti-day Tours - NairobiExtreme - NairobiPorts of Call Tours - NairobiShore Excursions - Mombasa4WD Tours - MombasaSporting Events - MombasaNature and Wildlife - MombasaSafaris - MombasaMulti-day Tours - MombasaExtreme - MombasaPorts of Call Tours - MombasaCategory