Explore our promoted experiences
- Experience the waters surrounding Aruba on this tour
- No need to pack any equipment; snorkeling gear is provided
- The Antilla shipwreck is considered a must-do for snorkelers
- This activity is a good option for groups
Departure & Return
Delphi Watersports is located in front of the Hyatt Regency towel hut on the beach. Look for the big sign from Delphi Watersports and ask for Olga and Jhon wearing a I Love Aruba shirt.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Special instructions: The credit card holder has to be present at the time of the check-in and bring a picture I.D. or copy of a (ID card, driver’s license; or passport)
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Delphi Watersports
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms