4 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Go off-roading on the north coast of Aruba, considered one of the island's hidden treasures, during this half-day eco-tour. With a local adventure guide, visit rugged landscapes bordered by the restless waves of the azure ocean. Get fantastic photos of the breathtaking panoramas on the island's windward side like Bushiribana Gold Mill Ruins, Wish, Garden, Natural Bridge, Blackstone Beach, and Twin Bridges. Round-trip transportation from Aruba hotels is included.
- Explore the north coast of Aruba in a 4x4 vehicle
- Get fantastic photo opportunities of the rocky shores on the less-visited side of the island
- Choose from multiple departure times
- Hotel or port pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Schotlandstraat 61, Oranjestad, Aruba
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Dress code is casual for outdoor activity
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY ABC Tours Aruba
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during North Coast Jeep Safari in Aruba?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during North Coast Jeep Safari in Aruba?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during North Coast Jeep Safari in Aruba?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during North Coast Jeep Safari in Aruba?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
North Coast Jeep Safari in Aruba
4 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
9 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeSafarisExtremePorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingOranjestadPalm - Eagle BeachArubaShore Excursions - Oranjestad4WD Tours - OranjestadSporting Events - OranjestadNature and Wildlife - OranjestadSafaris - OranjestadExtreme - OranjestadPorts of Call Tours - OranjestadHalf-day Tours - OranjestadShore Excursions - Palm - Eagle Beach4WD Tours - Palm - Eagle BeachSporting Events - Palm - Eagle BeachNature and Wildlife - Palm - Eagle BeachSafaris - Palm - Eagle BeachExtreme - Palm - Eagle BeachPorts of Call Tours - Palm - Eagle BeachHalf-day Tours - Palm - Eagle BeachShore Excursions - Paradera4WD Tours - ParaderaSporting Events - ParaderaNature and Wildlife - ParaderaSafaris - ParaderaExtreme - ParaderaPorts of Call Tours - ParaderaHalf-day Tours - ParaderaCategory