- Sunset cruise and dinner combo in Aruba
- Sail along Aruba’s coast on a catamaran cruise
- Watch the sunset from the water—the perfect vantage point
- Enjoy a steak or fish dinner at the Pelican Nest Seafood Grill
- Sit outside while you eat, and enjoy the waterfront setting
Departure & Return
Directions: Meet your tour guide at Pelican Pier, located between Playa Linda Beach Resort and the Holiday Inn
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Keep your camera on hand to capture the perfect photo as the last of the sun’s rays create the quintessential tropical sunset. After the sun sinks below the horizon, marvel at its fiery glow across the sparkling Caribbean.
On your return to shore, sate your appetite with dinner at the Pelican Nest Seafood Grill, a thatched-roof restaurant located on the end of Pelican Pier. Enjoy waterfront views as you dine on chicken, steak, or fresh-caught fish such as grouper or snapper straight off the open grill.
With its prime location, the venue makes for a wonderful end to your evening. After your meal, you can continue the party with tropical cocktails at the Pelican Bar (own expense).
Sample dinner menu (subject to change):
• Soup of the day
• Garden salad
• Grilled steak, chicken or fish
• Choice of dessert
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pelican Aruba
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "The drinks are in these cheap paper cups so they got super soggy after 10 minutes, so you had to drink quickly." See review