- 4.5-hour private tour of Baux de Provence and Saint Rémy de Provence from Arles
- Explore the medieval village of Les Baux de Provence
- Follow in the footsteps of Van Gogh in Saint Rémy de Provence
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- This private tour can be customized to your interests and ensures you’ll receive personalized attention from your guide
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Follow your guide on a walking tour of the historic center, where highlights include the Museum of Santons, the 16th-century Hôtel des Porcelets, and the Romanesque style St Vincent Church. Then, enjoy free time to browse the shops, take in the views, or view the audiovisual show (ticket not included) in the famous Carrières de Lumière (Quarry of Light).
Continue to Saint Rémy de Provence to admire the ‘Antiques’, a series of impressive Roman ruins which include an ancient mausoleum and Triumphal Arch. Hear how the monuments were painted by Saint Rémy’s most famous former resident – Van Gogh – and drive past the Saint-Paul de Mausole, the mental hospital where he stayed for over a year. You’ll also have chance to see several other sites immortalized in Van Gogh’s paintings.
On return to Arles, your tour ends back at the departure point around 1.30pm or 6pm.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Provence Reservation
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Private Day Trip to Baux de Provence and St Remy from Arles.
- "When we arrived to Les Baux-de-Provence, the rain got a bit heavier and our guide suggested to beat the rain by visiting the Carrières de Lumières art center." See review