- Explore the Pre-Columbian cultures and history of Arica
- Marvel at the geoglyphs of the Cerro Sombrero archaeological site
- Learn about the Chincherro culture at the Archaeological Museum San Miguel de Azapa
- Shop for olive oil and souvenirs at Parcela de Pedro Gallo
- Private group trip can accommodate up to nine guests
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Includes round-trip transport from the Arica port and local hotels
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- TPA, Terminal Puerto Arica, Av. Cmdte. San Martín 14, Arica, Arica y Parinacota, Chile
What To Expect
Continue to the Cerro Sombrero archaeological site, where you can explore its collection of geoglyphs, and then continue to the Archaeological Museum San Miguel de Azapa, allowing you time to delve more deeply into the region’s Chincherro culture.
You’ll finish your exploration by visiting Parcela de Pedro Gallo, offering time to purchase some tasty olive oil or local souvenirs. At the end of the excursion you’ll be transferred back to your hotel or to the port.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Top Private Tours
If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms