- Learn to cook like a Peruvian chef with an interactive lesson
- Choose from three menus featuring Andean specialties, seafood, or Peruvian classics
- Make new friends and enjoy the kind of homemade meal you won't find in any restaurant
- Shake up an authentic pisco sour with an optional cocktail class
Departure & Return
Once you arrive to Casa de Avila, you will get instructions to get ready and start the activity. The activity is held in the beautiful central garden of the hotel. An open kitchen, no heat, comfortable and with a permanent view to the garden and our avocado trees.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not 3 participants for that date. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative date/schedule or full refund
- Maximum 6 participants per booking. Group can be as big as 10 persons.
- Wheelchair accessible, but there are certain limitations while participating. Please ask details.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- If you can't stand long, we provide special chairs for you to keep doing the activity
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Peru Tours and Culture EIRL
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.