14 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Entrance to the Colca Canyon which is 70 soles (local currency) for most of the nationalities
Entrance to the Hot Springs which costs 15 soles (local currency).
Last lunch in Chivay / We stop in a restaurant with buffet from the region. The price is 30 soles.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up participants between 3:00 - 3:30 am. You must be ready for the pick up in the reception of your hotel / hostel from 3:00 am. If you don't find the name of your accomodation when you are booking, please select anyone and send us a message with the name of your real accommodation.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Trek The Colca
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full day tour / Colca Canyon?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Full day tour / Colca Canyon?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full day tour / Colca Canyon?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Full day tour / Colca Canyon
1 hour 35 minutes
7 hours 25 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeWalking ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingArequipaBus Tours - PunoNature and Wildlife - PunoWalking Tours - PunoHistorical Tours - PunoFull-day Tours - PunoBus Tours - CuscoNature and Wildlife - CuscoWalking Tours - CuscoHistorical Tours - CuscoFull-day Tours - CuscoBus Tours - Sacred ValleyNature and Wildlife - Sacred ValleyWalking Tours - Sacred ValleyHistorical Tours - Sacred ValleyFull-day Tours - Sacred ValleyCategory
Museum of Andean Sanctuaries (Museo Santuarios Andinos)Chachani VolcanoYanahuaraSabandía DistrictEl Misti VolcanoLa Compañía Church (Iglesia de la Compañía)Cayma DistrictRecoleta Convent (Monasterio de la Recoleta)Sachaca DistrictBasilica Cathedral of ArequipaFounder's Mansion (La Mansión del Fundador)