Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
We will meet on the benches near to the main entrance of Heritage Quay. It’s the only area with public benches in the Quay. Look out for our tour guide wearing a blue shirt with the company’s logo.
We will end at Country Pond at One Stone Ital Shack. It is on the outskirts of the city and is still within walking distance from the tour’s starting point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Eat ‘n Lime Food Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "I would recommend starting this tour on a completely empty stomach because you will be WELL FED on this tour!" See review