4 hours (Approx.)
Explore our promoted experiences
Hop aboard your very own inflatable motorboat and sail out to Cades Reef on this 2.5-hour shore excursion. Zoom across the pristine waters and then gear up for a 45-minute snorkel adventure in Antigua’s National Marine Park to search for local species such as stingrays, parrotfish, surgeon-fish, and colorful coral reefs. Enjoy your time on the water making donuts, figure eights, and much more with a professional instructor.
- Take a 2.5-hour excursion to Antigua’s Cades Reef and National Marine Park
- Drive your own inflatable motorboat and zoom across the pristine waters
- Discover local species like stingrays and coral reefs on a snorkel adventure
- Enjoy complimentary round-trip transportation from your hotel or the port
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
2 1/2 hour self drive boat tour
Price is based on 2 people sharing 1 boat
Departure & Return
Unnamed Road, Antigua and Barbuda
Opposite the golf course
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age of passenger 5
- Minimum age of driver 18
- Maximum carrying capacity of 400 lbs per boat.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Antigua Reef Riders
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Self-Driven Boat Tour and Snorkeling in Antigua?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Self-Driven Boat Tour and Snorkeling in Antigua?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Self-Driven Boat Tour and Snorkeling in Antigua?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Self-Driven Boat Tour and Snorkeling in Antigua?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Self-Driven Boat Tour and Snorkeling in Antigua
3 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsWater ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingAntiguaShore Excursions - St John'sWater Tours - St John'sPorts of Call Tours - St John'sHalf-day Tours - St John'sShore Excursions - Caribbean CoastWater Tours - Caribbean CoastPorts of Call Tours - Caribbean CoastHalf-day Tours - Caribbean CoastShore Excursions - New Providence IslandWater Tours - New Providence IslandPorts of Call Tours - New Providence IslandHalf-day Tours - New Providence IslandCategory
Heritage Quay Tours & TicketsDickenson Bay Tours & TicketsDevil's Bridge National Park Tours & TicketsSt. John's Anglican Cathedral (St. John the Divine) Tours & TicketsPrickly Pear Island Tours & TicketsSir Vivian Richards Stadium Tours & TicketsFort James Tours & TicketsMuseum of Antigua and Barbuda Tours & TicketsCoolidge Cricket Ground (Stanford Cricket Ground) Tours & Tickets